Rules: In five separate blog posts, list your top five favorite Works of Art, Musicians, Authors, Historical Figures, and Movies, using pictures for each one. Then tag five friends to continue the process. Repost as "My Top 5".
Jack Sh*t, because he'll probably hate me for it, but might just do it anyway,
Ash, because she hasn't been around for a while,
The BFF, because she's The BFF,
Jen, because she's lovely and I'm particularly interested in her answers, and
Lyndsey, because I always tag Lyndsey.
1. Robert Indiana's "LOVE" sculpture.
2. Jackson Pollock's "Shimmering Substance".
3. Vincent Van Gogh's "The Starry Night".
4. Andy Warhol's "Marilyn Prints".
5. Gian Lorenzo Bernini's "Apollo and Daphne".
9 hours ago