Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Battle of the Bulge

Quite literally.

Do you know how hard it was for me to turn down going out to lunch with my 3 favorite co-workers today? Extremely hard. Extremely hard which turned into monumentally hard when they decided to go to B-Dubs. B-Dubs?! One of my absolute favorite restaurants? And one of the absolute unhealthiest restaurants to partake in?

I won the battle. It was a close fight. There was much bloodshead and many tears, but I won the battle.

It's the war that I'm focusing on.

(f.y.i. TOM is evil and makes my life a living hell. That is all.)

4 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

It's what I say after virtually every workout: "It's a good thing that I love ending workouts more than I hate starting them."

Lyndsey said...

Holy cow, you are superwoman! For all the changes I've made... more cooking, less fast food, more running, less being sedentary... going out to an actual restaurant is the vice of all vices for me. I cannot say no. And once I'm there-- watch out.

You are my hero of the day :)

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

Way to go!!!!!! That is such a tough battle to win, great job! Also TOM blows. good luck getting through it!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Good on ya! Especially with TOM in town.