Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

This is my life?

I just called The Hubs to share some really exciting news:

I saved over $40 with coupons at the grocery store and came in $30 under budget. And I bought him the fish he likes without him even asking.

Next thing you know, I'll be driving a Dodge Caravan full of screaming children to soccer practice.

I think I need to put on a skanky outfit and go do some binge drinking while ugly guys try to grind on me without my permission to really bad hip hop music at an 18-and-up club - just to recapture a teeny tiny shred of my youth before it's totally gone.

Or, I'll put away groceries, clean the bathroom, and watch Dirty Dancing again.

Then I'll look up the phone number to the Dodge dealership. Minivans are hip, right?

2 comments:

katy said...

Bwahahaha...
Totaly feel the same way!
Get a SUV then you can be the "hot soccer mom" as my FI likes to say!

ps I love that I can comment now!!!!

Anna said...

LOL, glad I'm not the only one! And I love that you can comment now, too!!!