Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Monday, May 4, 2009

"I'm goin' down down baby, yo street in a Range Rover..."

("Country Grammar" by Nelly).

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is as 'ghetto' as I get. I do enjoy that song, though.

Anyway, the point is, I'm goin' down, down baby...

5k Times to Date:
  • 59:40 (April 01)
  • 57:15 (April 03)
  • 56:48 (April 16)
  • 55:38 (April 21)
  • 54:25 (April 23)
  • 52:39 (May 04)

I have brought my 5k time down over 7 minutes in a month! I'm really excited about that, because that means if I can keep this pace up, I'll be down to 45 minutes by the time my 5k rolls around on June 7th.

I seriously felt like I was going to die tonight. Maybe 10 days away from running wasn't such a good idea after all. But I made it through. I kept going, and as we all know, that's the name of the game.

No comments: