Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Friday, May 8, 2009

"Hold your head up, keep your head up - movin' on..."

("Sweet Dreams" by The Eurythmics).

248.0, but guess who has made the executive decision to move her weigh-ins back to Monday? That's right, yours truly.

Since the 20/20 Challenge is defunct and no one is 'officially' keeping track anymore, it doesn't matter when I weigh in. I just feel 'off' weighing in on Fridays, and it gives me no incentive to be good through the weekend. Therefore, *lightbulb* I can weigh in on Mondays again!

So I guess that means I've lost 1.8 pounds from last Friday, but maintained from this Monday. We'll see what next Monday has to say about that. All in all, I feel much better about Monday Weigh-Ins, so I'm glad they're back.

So far this week, I've done treadmill 5k three times. Twice with an attempt at as much running as I can - not strictly C25k, but running for less time, more frequently. I'm not sure if it's the best idea, since it's not doing much for my endurance, but it's probably closer to the reality of what I'll be doing when I actually get out there and run my 5k. We'll see how it goes.

I have 2 more 5k's this week to reach my goal of 5. Tonight and tomorrow will have to be the days I get it done, since I'm driving out to bufu to see my momma on Sunday.

The End.

No comments: