Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm off my rocker...

...and in my running shoes!

We're doing a 5k, kids! The BFF and I are starting C25k this week, and we are signing up for this 5k in June. I can't believe it!

And the best part? Most (if not all) of my BHM Mamas are doing their own C25k programs and signing up for a 5k in their areas, too! I am so psyched for this - I just can't even imagine how good it's going to feel to cross that finish line in 11 weeks...

Now all I've got to do is be able to run 3.1 miles. Easy peasy.

(Right!) But I'll get there, kids. I'll get there along with The BFF and The BHM's. We can do this!

2 comments:

iateach82 said...

Team BHM.....running queens!!!! We'll get there and we'll push each other until we do! Good luck!

TriciaNae said...

Very fun!!! I am doing a 5k the day before my birthday...me!! A girl who never runs. LOL. We can do this!!