Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love charts...

But I can't figure out how to make one in blogger. Bah.

At any rate, I'll post the contents of my latest and greatest chart: my tracking sheet. I basically made a chart that shows the date of an event in the future, how many pounds I should have lost by then (at 1-2 pounds per week), and what my scale weight should be by then.

Hopefully, this will give me an at-a-glance look at whether I'm staying on track with my goals or not. (I'd better be!)

So, this is not what my chart looks like, but it is what it says:

5/18:
Event: The Biggest Loser Final Weigh-In
Pounds Lost: 7-14
Scale Weight: 244-251

5/23:
Event: Family Wedding
Pounds Lost: 8-16
Scale Weight: 242-250

5/29:
Event: Camping Trip with The Hubs, The BFF/BF, Tonja & Jason
Pounds Lost: 9-18
Scale Weight: 240-249

6/7:
Event: Mrs. B.'s 1st Ever 5k Race!
Pounds Lost: 10-20
Scale Weight: 238-248

7/4:
Event: Friends' Wedding
Pounds Lost: 14-28
Scale Weight: 230-244

8/7:
Event: Ash is Fit's 20/20 Challenge Final Weigh-In
Pounds Lost: 20-40
Scale Weight: 218-238

9/12:
Event: Tonja & Jason's Wedding
Pounds Lost: 24-48
Scale Weight: 210-234

10/18:
Event: Our 1st Anniversary
Pounds Lost: 29-58
Scale Weight: 200-229

So, according to my calculations (math was never my strong point) it's still possible to get to my original goal weight of 200 or less by our 1st anniversary. I'm feeling a little uneasy about the probability of me averaging a 2 pound loss for the next 29 weeks straight, but I'm sure as hell going to try! It would be such a bummer to get really close and not make it there!

Tonight is my 2nd night of c25k workouts. I'm going to wait about another 1/2 hour before I do, since I ate not too long ago, and I don't want to re-visit my dinner. I was really proud of myself on Tuesday for finishing the whole c25k 1st workout - I even threw in an extra minute of running and 4 minutes of walking at the end! I don't know if I'll be able to do that tonight though - I definitely noticed that the Dreaded Steps of Doom were harder to conquer today...we'll see how well my legs hold up tonight.

In other news - I love my BHM ladies! We added another hot mama into the mix - welcome Tricia! That brings us up to 6, which is one of the largest groups Ashlee did, I think. The BFF's group is only 3 people. Anyway, I really enjoy our email chats and discussing The Biggest Loser, our husbands, and the eerie similarities we all seem to share. It's really kind of amazing we all ended up in the same group together - we couldn't have been better matched.

Aaaand...our first 20/20 Weigh In is tomorrow...eeek!

Rock on Team BHM - we're going to kick some bootie tomorrow, right?!

Right.

Okay guys, I think it's time to go from couch to 5k...wish me luck!

3 comments:

iateach82 said...

Awesome goals! What a good idea. I'm very much a visual person as well, so I have some dates that I should post with goals, too.

I'm going to update my blog and then head downstairs for some sort of workout! Fabulous work girl!

Misha said...

And we love you too! Keep at it with your c25k training - you're going to rock that 5k, girl!

TriciaNae said...

Love your chart!! I need to do one up for me...I think it would be really motivating!! I'm doing my first c25k tonight. GO BHM's!!!!