Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Soyvey...oy vey!

Finish the sentence:

1. My ex: deserves the girl he ended up with.

2. Maybe I should: get to working on The Hubs' Valentine's gift.

3. I love: thunderstorms in the summertime.

4. People would say that I'm: silly.

5. I don't understand: why it matters to some people that gays want to get married.

6. When I wake up in the morning: I hit snooze 3 times. Every single morning.

7. I lost: 5 pounds in January!

8. My life is full of: awesome people.

9. My past is: chock full of mistakes.

10. I get annoyed when: The Hubs drives my car and leaves the Odometer on one of the trip meters instead of switching it back to the main number. Yes, I'm neurotic, and yes, he knew that before he married me.

11. Parties are: fun, but I can't last as long as I used to.

12. I wish: I could win the lottery. Cliche, I know, but oh so true.

13. Dogs: make life worth living. Although, I don't actually own a dog right now, so does that mean I should kill myself?

14. Cats: are cute when they are kittens, but not as much when they get older. Also, The Hubs is uber-allergic.

15. Tomorrow: is Wednesday. I have to cover the phones for the receptionist's lunch break.

16. I have a low tolerance: for closed-minded people. And bad drivers.

17. If I had a million dollars: I'd buy you a green dress. (But not a real green dress, that's cruel.) Seriously, though, I'd pay off all my bills and the Hubs and I would finish our degrees.

18. I'm totally terrified: of falling. One day, I'd like to go skydiving to get over that fear, but it will have to wait. Especially now that that guy just had to land himself on his first jump after his instructor died of a heart attack mid-air. Yeah. It's gonna have to wait.

19. Next month: is my birthday! And I love me some birthday!

20. In ten years, I hope: to have a family, a house and a dog, and to have my debt under control.

Repost this as "Finish the sentence..."

OMG...I love "about me" surveys. Does that make me conceited? Egotistical? Strange? I hope not.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may just steal this from you. :) I'll link to you on my blog though!

Oh, and P.S: I have no idea how I found you, but I've read your archives and am hooked!