Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

"For once in my life, I've got someone who needs me..."

("For Once In My Life", originally by Stevie Wonder, but for this blog's purposes is sung by Michael Buble).

I thought it would be fun to do a "My Wedding, In Music" post, littered with lots of lovely pictures from that amazing day, so here you go!

In this post: The Wedding Slideshow.

We had a slideshow that played while our guests were arriving, and had we not had a 12-year-old sound technician who didn't know how to operate his equipment, we would have had these songs along with it: (I can't remember the exact order they were in, but here ya go).

"Wouldn't It Be Nice" - The Beach Boys
"Come Fly With Me" - Michael Buble

(Cute Baby Hubs, 1979)

"Stuck On You" - Elvis Presley

"Come Go With Me" - The Del Vikings

(Cool Hat Hubs, Circa 1982)

"L.O.V.E." - Michael Buble

(Video Game Obsessed Hubs, circa 1987. He's still got that Nintendo. It still works. I'm a Tetris Queen, thankyouverymuch.)

"At Last" - Etta James

(Being Eaten By A Wolf Hubs, 2006)

"Burnin' Love" - Elvis Presley

(Mrs. B. 1982. That big red thing on my head is a strawberry birth mark that thankfully went away by the time I was 3).

"This Magic Moment" - Jay and the Americans

(Mrs. B. circa 1984-85. That thing between my legs? My binky. You wouldn't catch me without it.)

"The Best Is Yet To Come" - Michael Buble (Can you tell I like the guy?)

(The only time you will EVER see Mrs. B. in a bikini, circa 1986-87)

"You Send Me" - Sam Cooke

and "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" - Michael Buble

(Mrs. B. Freshman Year of High School, 1996)

There were about 10-12 pictures of us through the years, I just thought I'd pick the ones you might laugh at the most. What a good blogger friend I am! :-)

Up next: The Ceremony

No comments: