skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 27, 2009
"Fresh and full of life..."
Am I the only person out there who can't start a roll of Fruity Mentos without finishing it?!
Surely I'm not alone.
I hope.
...anyone?
1 comment:
Sammy Sue
said...
Oh (wo)man... I am right there with ya!!! Mentos: the freshmaker!
February 27, 2009 at 6:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Progress
►
2014
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(52)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
►
2012
(41)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(38)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
2010
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(147)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(14)
Guess what I am? Here's your hint. Child hood game...
"Fresh and full of life..."
Back to the Future
"For once in my life" Part Two: The Ceremony
"For once in my life, I've got someone who needs m...
"Now that it's raining more than ever, Know that w...
Up to the minute update update
Up to the minute updates...
"Soy un perdedor, I'm a loser baby, so why don't y...
Valentine's Day
Don't hate me...
Soyvey...oy vey!
"Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm gettin...
"Everything's gonna be okay, dada doodoo, just dan...
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Tales from an Arizona LapBander
Future Healthy Girl
Bower Power
Julie and Martin
FREE JULIE
My Shrinking Belly
Band me Baby!
Carbie Girl
theworldaccordingtoeggface
Tricia Nae
The Dandy Bandy
:: Volume Control ::
Pushing the Lemons
Beer, Dogs, and Getting Healthier...
Heather Drive
Prior Fat Girl
I could do a lot in fifteen minutes…
Mon's Lap Band Journey
Lap Band Gal!
The Bloggess
A Fat Wife's Journey to Fabulous
Band of Outrageous Babes
PW FULL RSS FEED
Andrea's Weight Loss Journey Lap-Band Blog
bakerella.com
Its Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua....
Rockband Barbie!
I'm not fat, I'm metabolically efficient
a[dork]bly delish
Chronicles from Band Land
PostSecret
Poonapalooza
Prior Fat Girl
You Would Be Pretty If...
dooce® main feed
Home
Crappy Pictures
Connie O's Postband Land
Crappy Pictures
Evolution of a Black Butterfly
My Trek Downward
Think It. Do It. Live It.
Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
Candyland to Bandland
Staying In the Pink
Once Upon A Time...In the Land of Cheese and Sunkist
Young House Life
MarriageConfessions FULL FEED
Run For The Prize 5k: 06/07/09 Complete! (47:37)
4th of July Spectacular 5k: 07/04/09 Complete! (47:19)
Lady Distance Classic: 08/01/09 Complete! (49:29)
Cincy Zoo Cheetah Run: 09/06/09 Complete!
Holiday In Lights 5k: 11/22/09 Complete!
1 comment:
Oh (wo)man... I am right there with ya!!! Mentos: the freshmaker!
Post a Comment