Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"I'm here for the party and I ain't leavin' till they throw me out"

(Here for the Party - Gretchen Wilson)

Who:  You! (And Me, too)

What:  The start (or continuation) of a healthiness journey

When:  Today, tomorrow, and for the rest of your life

Where:  Anywhere you wish! (Some bad ideas include a comfy couch, a favorite fast food restaurant, or the bottom of a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos).

Why:  Because We Like You! No, really, because you deserve to live the best life you can.

How:  Sit on a bike, Eat better, Sleep more, Procrastinate being lazy, Make Excuses for why you can't give up.

Come join the party!

P.S. Half way through writng this post, I thought it seemed familiar. And then I remembered that Jack Sh*t posted something similar earlier this month. Jack, please consider this un homage to you.

No comments: