Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Henry Ford is my homeboy.

I can change a flat tire.

I can speak a little french.

I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order. (In 30 seconds or less).

I can cook a mean chicken casserole.

I can drive a stick shift.

I can sing at least the chorus of almost any song on any station on the radio.

I bet you're thinking, "Is there anything this woman can't do?"

I can't look at my son without thinking "My God, I'm lucky."

I can't not smile during Progressive Auto Insurance commercials. (I love Flo.)

I can't believe I weigh 271 pounds right now.

I can't find the time to do anything about it.

I can't imagine it getting better any time soon.

But you wanna know the one thing that I'll absolutely NEVER be able to do, no matter how hard I try?

I can't give up.

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right." ~ Henry Ford

1 comment:

iateach82 said...

I love this post...and you're right. You'll never give up.

Find the things you can change and work with those. When you have a spare 10-20 minutes and little guy is content, hop on that treadmill. Maybe make some meals on the weekend so you have good, healthy leftovers for the week.

You can do this, girlfriend! I'm behind you!