Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Break up buddies

I'll be honest. (As usual).

I have been considering weight loss surgery. Specifically, The Lap Band. And again, to be honest, if I had the $14, 000 I would do it tomorrow. However, this post isn't really about that. Through researching the Lap Band, I stumbled across some a-frickin-mazing bloggers, and I thought I'd give 'em a little shout out.

If you're interested in learning about WLS, or you're just looking for some fun, fresh new blogs to read, check out the following peeps:

Catherine at Chronicles from Band Land.

Breanne at Lady Lap Band.

Lap Band Gal at Lap Band Gal!.

And one of my personal favorites, Amy at Once Upon A Time in the Land of Cheese and Sunkist.

Of course, I always have my favorite fitness bloggers to enjoy, too!

If you don't know Jack Sh*t, then you don't know... well, jack sh*t!

And a personal friend of mine who is (literally) kicking ass and taking names: Nicole at Future Healthy Girl.

So take a few minutes, head over into their little worlds and see what kinds of fun they've got going on!

2 comments:

iateach82 said...

Aww....you're too sweet! I do like to kick me some ass...or at least bag :)

I've always considered the lap band surgery, too. But I don't want to. I'm too stubborn. I always think of Jen, PriorFatGirl, too. She went to a consultation and then totally changed her ways. Look at her now!

Lap Band Gal said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)