Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things (from Facebook)

This thread is going around Facebook like crazy, so when I was tagged, I filled mine out and tagged others. Just thought I would share it with y'all. Feel free to do your own!

1. I love climbing in bed and watching Gilmore Girls all weekend long.
2. I own (and love) a cd of Patriotic Hymns sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
3. My husband is so good to me that he makes me feel like I'm a horrible person/wife sometimes.
4. I don't own anything that lives. Not even plants. Or a fish.
5. I have four tattoos and can't wait to get more.
6. I'm just dying for us to have kids so that I can take them to Disney World.
7. I haven't spoken to my sister in over 2 years.
8. When the BFF and I lived together we had a pact that we would clean out each other's room if we died so our parents wouldn't find anything embarrassing. LOL.
9. I'm finally starting to crawl my way out of debt so that one day (in like 3 years) I can actually go back to school and finish that blasted Communication degree that I'm so close to.
10. I wish I could travel more - Fiji, the Bahamas, NYC, LA, Greece, Italy, the Keys are just some of the places I'm dying to go.
11. My "little" brothers (13 and 14) impress me every day.
12. I wish I could have a "do-over" for High School. There are so many things I would have done differently...
13. I want to join a community choir sometime soon.
14. The Hubs turns 30 tomorrow.
15. My friend Natalie and I were born 2 days apart. I'm older.
16. I can be a real bitch sometimes.
17. Harry Potter books are my favorites.
18. I heart Wikipedia. I spend a lot of time there linking from one random thing to another. For instance, recently I checked out the recent deaths (as I always do), and made this trail: deaths, ultramarathons, rogaining, backronym. Where else could you learn about such completely random things by them all being linked together?!? Have I mentioned that I heart Wikipedia?
19. I bite my nails.
20. I want a Chocolate Laborador. There are so many things standing in the way of that, though, I'll get one in 2012 probably.
21. I won at Roulette in Vegas at The Bellagio. I hit on a $5 bet on the number 9, and won over $300. The BFF and I got tickets to Blue Man Group at Luxor with the money.
22. I wish I was more patient.
23. I have diabetes.
24. If I could re-do my wedding I would do a lot of things differently.
25. I only like fruity scents.

Oh, and by the way, the diet's off this week. I officially gave up, but you'll still get a Monday Weigh-in, and I'll be back to it then. (Don't hate me too badly!!!)

Mrs. B.

No comments: