Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Survey Awesomeness

I was checking out my awesome followers' (I have followers!?! How cool!) blogs, and I found this little ditty here. Thanks, Amber!

Five things I suck at:
  1. Being neat and organized.
  2. Sticking with goals.
  3. Video games.
  4. Bowling.
  5. Being "tough" when I'm sick.
Five random things about me:
  1. I have four tattoos.
  2. I was "tongue-tied" until I had a Frenectomy at the age of 22 which allowed me to stick my tongue out.
  3. I'm slightly OCD. Seriously.
  4. I have extremely ecclectic tastes in music. You name it, I probably like it.
  5. I'm a bleeding-heart liberal and probably always will be.
Five things I will not do:
  1. Eat anything that ever swam.
  2. Give up on myself or my family.
  3. Pierce anything other than my ears.
  4. Get out of debt. :-(
  5. Regret the past.

Five people I have to talk to:

  1. Jack (the hubs)
  2. Samantha (the bff)
  3. My mommy
  4. My dad/step-mom
  5. You

Five places I'd like to go: (only five?!?!?)

  1. Fiji
  2. New York City
  3. L.A.
  4. Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas
  5. Paris

Five celebrity boyfriends: (oh, poor Jack.)

  1. Jeremy Piven
  2. Dave Matthews
  3. Vince Vaughn
  4. Patrick Dempsey
  5. James Taylor (yes, he's old, but there's just something about him...)

Five things that annoy me:

  1. Ignorance.
  2. Intolerance.
  3. Closed-mindedness.
  4. My hubs (sometimes).
  5. Bad drivers. Don't get me started.
Five things that scare me:
  1. Staying fat.
  2. Dying.
  3. Heights.
  4. Public speaking.
  5. Failing.
Five things I cannot live without:
  1. The hubs. (Okay, I probably could, but there's no way I'd want to).
  2. My cell phone.
  3. A job. Or a winning lottery ticket.
  4. Date nights.
  5. Christmas.

Well, that was fun!

No comments: