Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Thank you, for lettin' me, be myself, again..."

("Thank You" by Sly and the Family Stone)

I really appreciate all of the encouraging comments you've left. It's actually really comforting to know that I've got so many people supporting me -

-my amazing husband, who gives me a pat on the back and a kiss when he comes home from school, even though I'm dripping with sweat from my treadmill 5ks...

-The BFF, who is the other pea in my overly-analytical pod, who understands pretty much exactly what I'm feeling and why I'm feeling it (usually without me even having to tell her).

-my blog and BHM buddies, who don't even really "know" me, but still take time out of their days to read what my rambling, crazy mind comes up with, and to leave me words of encouragement when I probably don't deserve them.

My life is good. Thanks for that.

No comments: