Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well that's Sh*tty.

If you don't know Jack Sh*t, you're missing out. I recently discovered his blog, and instantly connected with his sarcasm and wit. The thing I really enjoy about him is that he is all about bringing laughter and fun into this horrible journey we're all taking together.

And then, the bastard had to go and tag me.

So, without further ado, The Rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention & add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other people.

What is your current obsession? Bd's Mongolian Grill
What are you wearing today? Black pants, black and red shirt, black flats.
What’s for dinner? The Hubs is in school, so probably Corn Pops and skim milk.
What’s the last thing you bought? A cinnamon raisin bagel.
What are you listening to right now? HP6 (Half-Blood Prince) audiobook so that I can finish before the movie comes out on 7/15.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Back to bed. One hour isn't long enough to fully enjoy anywhere else.
Which language do you want to learn? More/better French.
What do you love most about where you currently live? It is in close proximity to almost everything I need.
What is your favorite colour? I like sets of colors, not one in particular.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? This nightshirt that I've had for literally as long as I can remember. It's gigantic, and when I wore it as a child, it must have swallowed me whole. It says "Jingle My Bells". And it has holes so big that I might as well not be wearing a night shirt at all. I had to make a deal with The Hubs that once one hole gets big enough for my arm to go through, I'll throw it away. It's damn close.
Describe your personal style? Meh.
If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? Tickets to the New Kids concert. Yep, I'm that much of a nerd. I have no shame. Unless The Hubs got to the money first - then it would probably go to some totally unworthy cause, like bills or something. Bah!
What are you going to do after this? What I'm getting paid to be doing right now.
Your favorite smell? The Hubs' cologne: Perry Ellis "18"
Do you collect anything? Willow Tree figurines. And hugs...I'm a fan of hugs.
What makes you follow a blog? Good grammar and spelling + wit = a 'followable' blog.
Who do you admire? Lots of people. The Hubs for one, because he is just a really stand up fella.
What’s one thing you dream of doing? Getting pregnant and having a baby.
What is your biggest regret? Tie: that I didn't take advantage of high school, and that I didn't go to college straight away.
What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Sleep and read. Well...not at the same time, obviously.
Do you have a tattoo? I have 4. I plan on getting at least 1 more.
What are your favorite books? The DaVinci Code, The Harry Potters, The "For Dummies" series.
Are you left handed, right handed, ambidextrous, or a little of both? Right handed.
Are you a big fan of memes? Not hugely.
What's your biggest fear? I'm scared of falling off things or down things. Stairs are especially rough if my hands are full.

And now, it's your turn:
Sammy Sue @ Samantha's Saga
Natalie and/or Jason @ Monkeyface and Baldy
Dee @ My Journey
Katherine @ Katherine's Daily Adventures
Jen @ JenisZen
Nicole @ The Road to a Healthier Life
Joy @ Getting Healthy and Pregnant
Lyndsey @ I Could Do A Lot in 15 Minutes

Go forth and conquer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I totally needed some material for the blawg. Thanks!

Here's an iHug for you.

See? I'm THAT MUCH of a dork myself.