Lunchables Snack Duos - and before we go any further, nope. This isn't a sponsored post. I just ran into these and wanted to share.
Anyhoo...they come in packs of two, but I had already ripped into one in the above picture, and at my Kroger, the two pack was $1.99 on sale. I believe the tag said $2.49 regularly priced.
What I love:
- Small portion. Perfect for a quick lunch.
- Small pieces. No dicing required, and less risk taking too big bites.
- Assembly required. My favorite thing about Lunchable-type meals. Makes a little food take a long time, so you feel like you're eating more.
- 150 calories and 8 grams of protein.
What I don't love:
- Processed, processed, processed. Ham with water and "smoke flavor" added, "Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product". Blech. (But boy do all those chemicals taste good...)
- Ran out of mini Ritz crackers well before I ran out of meat or cheese. Come on, guys!
All in all, I know that there are healthier, more natural options available, but for quick, convenient, and low-cal, this will do. I also bought the turkey and mozzarella variety, but have yet to give it a try.
What have you guys found as a great quick meal/snack option? Share, please!