Some points of interest on my little desk tour:
- The married stress ball computers that sit on my monitor - one is for the learning management system that I created for our company, which is named after a male founder, and the other is for the learning management system of a company that we share best practices with, which just happens to be named after a female. They sit on my desk all lovey dovey like.
- The Dasani bottle with what looks like urine in it. It's actually Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea, and it is uber delish.
- My son on my computer screen looking super duper cute.
- The Michael Buble Christmas CD, which I've been listening to non-stop.
- A whole bunch of boring, work-related junk that you don't care about.
Do you have anything fun or interesting on your desk? Do you even have a desk? I showed you mine, so you show me yours!