Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just for today...(UPDATE)

I will eat all meals in-house. check - that was hard, considering the cash in my pocket just begging to be spent at a fast food restaurant.

I will eat healthier meals. mostly check. some processed foods, but counted calories and had more servings of fruits and veggies in one day than I usually get in a week, or month, sometimes.

I will cut down on snacks. mostly check. still had cashews and jelly beans (my current snacks of choice) but instead of eating directly out of the container, I poured out servings of each and didn't return for more.

I will move my ass. check - the weather was great, so after dinner, I went out for a brisk walk around our neighborhood. Did 3 loops, about 45 minutes worth, and I'm guessing 2.5-3 miles.

Just today. I'll give myself a B+.

2 comments:

I'm Just Another Fat Girl -jafg said...

No B for Mrs. B!

2.5-3 miles gets way more in my book.

A.

-jafg

Anonymous said...

Well done!!