Not sure if anyone's reading anymore, but I'm-a gonna write anyway. I know it's been a bit since I wrote anything of substance - and I'm not claiming anything herein will be substantive - but I have things I feel like saying, so I will say them.
- My lack of accomplishment by the time of my Bandiversary is weighing heavily on me. My first instinct is to blame the band, but I know deep down that's not where the blame should lie. (At least not much of it.)
- My new work-from-home arrangement is nice, but a full-on enabler of laziness, overeating, snacking, and general sloth-ness. I'm sure it's not what's best for me, but I don't want to give it up. (Hmmm...sound familiar?)
- The Hubs and I are in discussions about baby #2. If that's going to happen, I HAVE to get myself in better health.
- My job is good - I enjoy my co-worker and my boss(es). One Project Manager that I work closely with makes me want to slide down a banister of razor blades into a baby pool of alcohol.
- I'm possibly switching programs at WGU - from Elementary Education to a BS in Business - Human Resources. The process to switch has started, but it's not very far along and apparently involves serious hoop-jumping. Blah.
- My kiddo turns 3 in December. I just can't imagine it.
- I miss you all - if there's anyone out there reading. Hugs to you, and I hope you're all enjoying your journeys.