Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

M.I.A.

I know, I know. I'm sorry.

Just a quick update to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking. Work is ridiculous right now, plus I'm packing for the move, plus attempting to finish some school work, plus being a mom and a wife and a daughter.

Starting week 3 of the unfill and loving almost every minute of it. Except for the ones where I shove all the food in my face because I can. Working on it, and excited to get to the point in a couple weeks when I can start filling Tim Gunn back up again. SLOOOOOOWLY. I will have reached the one month mark on May 21st, but I'm not sure I want to start filling back up just a few days before we go through the moving process. Stress plus all that physical activity...I'm concerned about feeling too tight during the move, which just doesn't sound fun. I'll probably hold off on a fill until the 28th or so.

I'm trying to keep up with all your blogs as best as I can. I may be few and far between on the comments right now, but just know that I love all y'all and I'm thinking about you and your journeys.

Hugs!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to here the unfill is working out for you. Being to tight is miserable. I hope everything goes well with the move. I totally understand how stressful what you have going on can be. Keep up the good work and thanks for checking in :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Dude - I hear you. It's cray cray here too. Not enough time to breathe!

Cheri said...

I'm so glad you posted! I think about you all the time, I figured the move had to be keeping you busy!

Connie O said...

Miss you! Good luck with the move!