Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers Breaking up with Burgers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer List

Knowing that I'm going to have a baby next summer, I really want to enjoy this summer to the fullest. So here's my Summer Fun To Do List. Let's see how well I do...
  • Attend at least 3 Cincinnati Reds games
  • Attend at least 1 Dayton Dragons game
  • Attend at least 2 Kilkare Races
  • Go canoeing at least once
  • Go to the Cincinnati Zoo at least 4 times (not including Festival of Lights in the winter)
  • See at least 3 movies
What's on your Summer Fun To Do list? Anything I should add?

3 comments:

Sammy Sue said...

I definitely want to go to some Reds' games too!!! I think you should add at least one festival or some sort. I had fun that one summer we went to lots of festivals. :-)

Lyndsey said...

I think you should host some kind of party or bbq. You won't get to do that for a while come baby-time!

Anna said...

Both good ideas!