Thought I'd drop by and pretend like it hasn't been a zillion years since my last blog. So, let's all just act like nothing ever happened and everything is normal, mmkay?
So here's what's been up, in a completely non-linear, rambly sort of way:
- After an x-ray and an ultrasound, it seems my port pain is apparently all in my head. Even though I know it's not, they can't find anything wrong with it. Bah.
- I got a fill last week - 1.5 cc. I can definitely feel a difference and it makes me happy. Sticky McStickerson was actually able to get my fill on the first try this time! I must have made the karma gods happy that day for some reason.
- I started a new crochet project and it's my FAV. Like, I just sit and stare at it, it's turning out so lovely.
- We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago. I am bummed that this is the first time we've been able to do them this year, but they turned out AMAZING!
- Let's take a closer look at one of my favorites, eh? A day in the life with a toddler...
- There's a Fitness Studio about 5 minutes away from the house and I'd been thinking about checking it out. I "liked" their page on the Book of Face and saw that they were having a sale for Labor Day - 10 classes for $50. I bought a pass for 20 classes and have gone twice. It's super fun! The first class I did was Zumba Gold (for beginners and "active seniors") and it kicked my ass. Then, this past Saturday I said what the hell and did a regular Zumba class. HOLY HELL. But I did it. I made it through. And I have 18 more to go. They have all different kinds of classes (yoga, piloxing, R&B line dancing, etc) and I can do any of them. I'm super excited.
- I joined another DietBet today. The pot's almost $31,000. Hopefully this one goes better than the last!
- My new job is going well. I'm basically working from home full time now - I can't remember the last time I went into the office. It has been really nice.
I guess that's everything for now. Hugs to you all!