1) It's been FOR-EV-ER since I posted last and I haven't been a good blog reader or commenter. Blame a combination of being insanely busy at work, insanely busy at home, and Google Reader disappearing (so I can't check blogs on my phone until I figure out another option. Suggestions?)
2) I GOT THE JOB! It's the same type of work I was already doing (training coordinator stuff) but now it's for a national company with about 20,000 total associates instead of a regional company with less than 450. The division I will be working for has about 5,000 associates. I start on Monday.
3) I took a week off between jobs, so this week has been a whole lot of errands, doctor's appointments, and hanging out with the most adorable 2.5 year old known to man.
|Graeter's Peach Ice Cream. The BEST ice cream ANYWHERE.|
5) Last Wednesday I did my first Wednesday Weigh-In in a while. I didn't have access to a scale for a long time, but finally bit the bullet and pulled mine out of one of the zillion boxes still packed in my in-laws' garage. The number was 250.0, which isn't great, but it's pretty much what I expected.
6) I'm currently typing this with only my left hand because The Kid has hijacked my right arm as a pillow while we watch Dispicable Me. This is the life.
7) It is hot. I am sweaty. That is all.
8) The Hubs and I get to go on a date this Saturday! Maybe I'll get lucky. ;-)
9) I hate shopping for bras. Seriously, is there a more torturous item of clothing to shop for? And you can't just pick one up and buy it. You actually have to wrangle yourself into each and every one. It sucks. And in the end, Lane Bryant quit selling the ones I like in the store, so I had to order them online anyway. Even with buy two get two free, I spent $92. RE-DONK.
10) We desperately need a bigger car. The Hubs wants to go all out on a 2014 Equinox. I want to save money for the house and get a less expensive car. Negotiations are breaking down. Blah.
Hugs to you all! I'm going to try to catch up on reading and commenting over the next couple of days.